Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The League Taught Taylor and Other HiCs a Lesson Today.
Love watching football. Paycor was electric yesterday. No one was potentially dying on the field. So yes, I enjoyed the game. Looking at the NFL recaps on TV when I got home after the game, it looks like all the teams were in lock step with how the Bengals and Bills handled things. While it didn’t happen on their fields, I got the distinct impression that every one of the other teams would have handled this situation the same was as the Bengals and Bills did. Everyone was wearing a DAMAR jersey.

And, in this league, you win, no matter where you win, you advance. Whining about coin tosses, crying about what might have/could have/maybe have happened is all negated when you win. Now all the whining just sounds childish. Just Win and none of it matters. Play the game, wherever/whenever. As Joe Burrow said…”I’ll play in a snowy field in the middle of nowhere”. (Or something to that effect).

Happy Damar is making a recovery. Happy we all (OK, most of us) supported him instead of whining about a game that wasn’t played, or a possible coin toss, or this or that.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The League Taught Taylor and Other HiCs a Lesson Today. - Graphicguy - 01-09-2023, 10:40 AM