Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Taylor vs Tomlin- Number of Playoff Wins!
(01-16-2023, 04:33 PM)motoarch Wrote: Why did we do this to ourselves?

Okay yeah that nice but we've still never won a Superbowl and they have how many?  Why even bring up the comparison, it only leads to heartache.

Please don't let me think of all the other Taylor vs. Tomlin specific comparisons.  Or Bengals vs. stealers.

Let's just look forward to future success
They've won, what, two this century? The rest were all 1980 or before?

If it's such a well-run organization that is successful, they should definitely have more.
(01-16-2023, 04:33 PM)casear2727 Wrote: IMO, the Steelers Organization is anything but a joke. Always well ran, always well respected (org, not some of its POS players) and tied for the most Lombardi's.
When was their last Lombardi?

And if you want to call some of their players POSs, then it's not a well run organization because who brings in the players?
(01-16-2023, 06:09 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Absolutely. I know we hate them, I do too, but there's no doubt they know how to build a winner. Damn, this season is maybe better proof than any other Steelers season. We all thought they were an absolute joke after Week 1. People didn't think they were good. Still went 9-8 to record yet another winning season, and missed the playoffs on a tiebreaker. 

That is as 'bad' as it's gotten for the Steelers in a long time. 
If McPherson's PAT doesn't get blocked in the first regular season game or if he doesn't miss the field goal in OT, they don't have a winning record this year.

I know you can play "what ifs" about a lot of teams/games but they don't have too many convincing wins.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Taylor vs Tomlin- Number of Playoff Wins! - BFritz21 - 01-16-2023, 06:40 PM