Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Taylor vs Tomlin- Number of Playoff Wins!
(01-16-2023, 09:37 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Saying the Steelers Org is a joke is simply a bad take.  We had the worst ownership in sports for several years. 

They have 6 Rings, 2 in the last 15 years.  We have ZERO in over 50 years.

Every team has players that other teams hate.  You think the Steelers don't like Hines Ward like we do?  I'm not certain but I don't want to compare the number of bad characters we have had with any other team.

The fact is the Rooney family didnt embarrass it's fanbase nearly as much since 1933 than Mike Brown did after taking over a SB and playoff team with 14 straight non-winning seasons, with only 2 out of 20 having a winning record.  

I just don't see how anyone can say the Steelers Org is a joke, and if they can we would be one of the very last, outside of the Browns.

Basing the quality of the Steelers organization against the quality of our organization pretty much proves that they're a joke.

We were a joke but have turned it around as Mike Brown has given up control and put more money into the organization.

Like I said, most of the rings came before 1980, so not exactly like they're still relevant to today's NFL.  Your past doesn't rescue you from being a current joke. 

If they were the model franchise and not a joke, you'd think that they would be able to maintain their success and the quality of football that their fans have come to expect, but they haven't been able to maintain that success.

Putting up with a rapist quarterback for almost two decades with no serious repercussions is a joke.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Taylor vs Tomlin- Number of Playoff Wins! - BFritz21 - 01-16-2023, 09:47 PM