Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Taylor vs Tomlin- Number of Playoff Wins!
(01-16-2023, 09:45 PM)jason Wrote: That's all fine and good. Til we get that ring, we're just yapping about playoff records between arbitrary years. I don't have much experience being a fan of championship caliber pro teams, but it's sorta the equivalent of UC fans telling me that they've won more post season games than Ohio State over the past two seasons... When Ohio State has 2 national championships in the last 20 years. This is clearly just an analogy.... I'm excited by UC's recent success.

I just think our woofing like that is hollow, and we sound  nuevo rich. We need to win this damn thing this year.

Until we win the Big One, this is all we have to gauge on. 

Hope Bengals do win it this year, but doubting it with the current state of O-line. Before the Bills game I would have thought Bengals to be one of the favorites though, things change quickly in this league. Yet still believing until they lose. 

Oh and UC argument is a little different per UC has Coach Satterfield now. Just don't see their post season success rate holding water for much longer now. Yet think Wisconsin is about to be improved. 

Plus Burrow and Zac should be here for a long time to be a thorn in the steelers side. Bengals have have won AFCN back to back seasons and beaten the steelers head to head 3 out of the last 4 games as well and should have been 4 out of 4. UC is not winning the Big 10 or beating OSU in head to head match ups and has a much hollower argument.  

Yet get what people are saying, but am a Bengals fan and have no SB's to brag about yet. Still refuse to sit silent about my excitement for my team though. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Taylor vs Tomlin- Number of Playoff Wins! - Go Cards - 01-16-2023, 10:17 PM