Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Taylor vs Tomlin- Number of Playoff Wins!
(01-17-2023, 09:45 PM)casear2727 Wrote: This is so stupid.  We have 2 good seasons now we are the greatest franchise and the Steelers Org is a joke.  Im not sure I even want to debate this juvenile, idiotic opinion.

Yes, wins are the 1st reference to measuring an organization.  Steelers far, far out pace us.  It isnt even close, it is embarrassing that I even have to think about this.

Anybody who thinks Mike Brown is in any way better than the Rooneys that ran the Steelers during the same time frame should quit watching the NFL because nothing is processing properly in their mind.  This recency bias is so pathetically dumb.  

I'm guessing that you place Trenton Irwin's career up on a pedestal much higher than AJ Green too?  I mean, Irwin has 4 TDs this season and AJ only has 2 so Trenton must be twice as good for his entire career, right?  That is how dumb this argument is....

Stop ignoring my points and throwing out insults because you think we're all too stupid to see.

I NEVER said we're the greatest franchise and I NEVER said the Steelers organization is a joke.

Continually making things up to fit your agenda is incredibly juvenile and idiotic.

I never said that Mike Brown is a better owner than the Roonies; I SAID THAT THEY'RE WORSE THAN MIKE BROWN WHEN IT COMES TO DEALING WITH PROBLEM PLAYERS WHEN CONSIDERING MIXON AND CARMAN BECAUSE THOSE HAPPENED BEFORE THEY WERE ON THE TEAM AND BEN'S HAPPENED WHILE HE WAS ON THEIR TEAM.

I put those in all caps because you seemed to ignore them or unable to grasp what I posted, so respond to that before I respond to the rest.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Taylor vs Tomlin- Number of Playoff Wins! - BFritz21 - 01-17-2023, 10:12 PM