Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Taylor vs Tomlin- Number of Playoff Wins!
(01-18-2023, 01:27 AM)casear2727 Wrote: "I never said that Mike Brown is a better owner than the Roonies" (nice plurality)

Yet you said this:

"it is ridiculous to compare the Rooneys to Mike Brown because he wasn't NEARLY as bad as the Rooneys."

Again, on the field success vs doing what is right. Like I say below, one is about football and one is about morality. 

Mike wasn't nearly as bad as the Rooneys in keeping a rapist as the face of the franchise but he wasn't as good of an owner in the football aspect, obviously.

(01-18-2023, 01:27 AM)casear2727 Wrote: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You said:   "Mike Brown gave players a second chance when THEY HAD NOT DONE ANYTHING WRONG AS A BENGAL"

And then turn around and complain when the Steelers didn't cut Ben.
Did you miss the part where I posted "as a Bengal"?

Also, having the face of your franchise rape women (which is the worst possible thing you can do to a woman) is different than Mike Brown giving players second chances for slipping up.

(01-18-2023, 01:27 AM)casear2727 Wrote: Again this entire conversation is a joke and I need a shower after defending the Steelers.
Not very well.........

(01-18-2023, 03:48 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: This you?

[Image: VKsalHw.png]

See below.

(01-18-2023, 01:27 AM)casear2727 Wrote: "I NEVER said the Steelers organization is a joke."

This is your very 1st post which I replied to and started all of this:

[Image: giggle.gif] [Image: giggle.gif] [Image: giggle.gif] [Image: giggle.gif] [Image: giggle.gif] [Image: giggle.gif] [Image: giggle.gif] [Image: giggle.gif]

The Steelers organization is a joke!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They're not a joke in the fact that they have so many rings and so much success, but they are a joke in the fact that they won two rings with a rapist running a show and their front office completely overlooked it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Taylor vs Tomlin- Number of Playoff Wins! - BFritz21 - 01-18-2023, 05:31 PM