Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It’s a New Era in Cincinnati
(01-28-2023, 10:45 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: We’re not dreaming.  It’s really happening.

The Cincinnati Bengals are in a second consecutive AFC Championship game against the Kansas City Chiefs. Last year was a huge win at Arrowhead Stadium and, most likely, the Bengals will win another conference championship and go to another Super Bowl and this time win it all.  All the signals point to history being made and the first of many Lombardi Trophies will soon grace the display case at Paycor Stadium.

However, in the off chance Kansas City wins tomorrow I will still consider the 2022-23 season a gigantic success.  Our team is among the best in the league and with the current roster and coaching staff I don’t see this changing for many years.  The Cincinnati Bengals are quietly becoming a dynasty.

The Bengals no longer need to rebuild every year; just reload.

The Bengals have arrived in the land of enchantment and its the most fun time I can ever recall as a Bengals fan. The best part is that Burrow, Chase, and Zac are all so young and should giving us this kind of enjoyment for a long time to come. 

Agree, win or lose tomorrow, I'm still as proud as can be of this Bengals squad. 

KC is great but that VooDoo that Lou Do is going to stymie the Chiefs once again
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: It’s a New Era in Cincinnati - Go Cards - 01-28-2023, 11:06 PM
RE: It’s a New Era in Cincinnati - tms - 01-29-2023, 01:30 AM
RE: It’s a New Era in Cincinnati - tms - 01-29-2023, 02:05 AM