Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It’s a New Era in Cincinnati
(01-29-2023, 01:30 AM)tms Wrote: Yeah unless he's got a red dot on his head, something doesn't add up there. My hunch is that Lou has an understanding with at least one team (Broncos, Cards, Colts, Texans), maybe the Broncos. If the Bengals win again tomorrow, you know Penner would love to make a splash with Mahomes' kryptonite. They've talked to just a handful of candidates outside of Harbaugh, Quinn and Payton. With those three having elected to stay where they are, I figure the Broncos may have been targeting someone like Lou all along- that is, unless they're big believers in Jimmy Caldwell, Raheem Morris or David Shaw lol

As for Houston, Indianapolis and Arizona... I don't know. They all need a lot of help. Outside of the Texans, their demand for a defensive guru (Anagurumo?) is uncertain. But I think this may be one of those rare situations where if there's no smoke, then there must be fire. It's inexplicable otherwise. Even Weddle was beside himself this week wondering why Lou hasn't gotten a call yet. When you look at the guys being intv'd- Bisaccia, Ben Johnson, Thomas Brown, Kafka, Wink, even Callahan- it doesn't make any sense. 
Wink got a call? Is there a new Rooney rule for morons?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: It’s a New Era in Cincinnati - tms - 01-29-2023, 01:30 AM
RE: It’s a New Era in Cincinnati - michaelsean - 01-29-2023, 01:58 AM
RE: It’s a New Era in Cincinnati - tms - 01-29-2023, 02:05 AM