Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC North Predictions Week #15
(12-15-2015, 03:26 AM)packerbacker Wrote: I really hope the Bengals get a W over SF. That would be huge seeing there is no chance for the Titans to beat NE. At least the Bengals D can beat the 49ers offense alone I think. I am praying for at least 2 out of 3 wins down the stretch to get a bye and get Dalton back. You Bengals fans deserve a break, I mean there has been so much bad luck with this team it stinks.
No team in the history of sports has ever had as bad of luck as we have.

I don't see any way we lose to the Niners as long as we're smart and give Hill the ball to take the pressure off of AJ.

I also think that we go into Denver and bring home a W because we'll get after Brock and I don't think they can keep up with us, even with AJ at QB.
(12-15-2015, 08:19 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Oh Cincy won't lose to the steelers again.   Even with AJM in there.   Just from a health standpoint so many players would be back.
Having just Dalton and Eifert back would be a Steeler killer because just Eifert would kill them since they're bad at defending tight ends.

Not to mention that the entire game would have gone different if not for that interception on our opening drive and they can't expect that to happen again.

A more healthy secondary would also make all the difference in the world.
(12-16-2015, 03:49 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL..We literally have the Broncos, Browns and Ra(Browns 2.0) left.  We win out in large fashion.

The Jets have the Pats.  Please stop.

Broncos have the #1 pass defense in the league, as well as the most sacks in the league, and Osweiler is 6'8 and coming off a 300+ yard performance, so he'll just stand in the pocket and pick-apart your terrible secondary.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AFC North Predictions Week #15 - Vlad - 12-15-2015, 03:32 PM
RE: AFC North Predictions Week #15 - BFritz21 - 12-18-2015, 02:38 PM