Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Normal People Sitting In The Handicapped Section
(01-30-2023, 08:00 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I was an usher and i was told you don;t question handicapped since people with emotional issues that need more space can be in those types of seats.. Also someone might have a pace maker not be able to do steps but look fine... 

I feel for you but it is more complicated than people think. As a whole my section , they have done a pretty good job with making at least sure people have tickets

I get that there's people with conditions that can't be seen, but it's obvious that some people are just taking advantage of it. One poster on here even admitted that that's what he and his friends did.

Like I've said before, if it's three people and the fourth person is so mentally out of it that they don't even know where they are, much-less able to know what football even is, that's fine with me! I'm glad that you got them out of the house and I'm glad that you're able to enjoy the game (caring for people with disabilities or that struggle mentally is often a full-time job), but it's the people that just rob the system that just piss me off.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Normal People Sitting In The Handicapped Section - BFritz21 - 01-30-2023, 08:09 PM