Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I'm Proud Of Bengals Last Two Seasons
Hopefully we can keep our staff together. Several free agents seem to want to stay. Several are gonna want to join us for less money to play for Zac and Joe and Lou on the defensive side. We are going to lose some players each year but there’s a lot that want to join us. Our reputation with Free Agents that have joined us under Taylor and are playing for Joe on offense and Lou on defense has skyrocketed. With the opportunity of making a Super Bowl looming we will be fortunate there. We will also keep some but it’s a business. We will lose players like Bates and Pratt.

The OL was gelling until Collins got hurt. Hopefully Dax Hill does well replacing Bates and Awouzie comes back healthy. If we can resign our key guys we should challenge again.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm Proud Of Bengals Last Two Seasons - Soonerpeace - 01-30-2023, 08:33 PM