Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Normal People Sitting In The Handicapped Section
(01-31-2023, 05:45 PM)pally Wrote: so now the complaint is that you can't get MORE tickets in the handicapped section for your able bodied friends thus taking away more seats from the disabled?

Make up your mind what you want the policy to be before you take it public because right now you are all over the place and it seems to be all about your personal needs not the needs of the disabled community in general.  It seems like you want to buy out the handicapped section and then be able to sell those tickets to whomever you want at whatever the price.

The complaint has been the same ALL ALONG and, as I just pointed out, it's not always all able-bodied people with me.

I am not all over the place. I NEVER ONCE SAID I want to buy out the handicapped section or even buy more than just the four tickets.

Once last year, I took another crippled girl on a date to a game and my friend brought his wife, so that shouldn't be allowed? Are crippled people not allowed to have normal friends?

Like I said, if three normal people want to go with one other disabled person, it's great, but people just robbing crippled people of seats is wrong.

I have been consistent.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Normal People Sitting In The Handicapped Section - BFritz21 - 01-31-2023, 05:56 PM