Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Normal People Sitting In The Handicapped Section
(01-31-2023, 05:56 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: The complaint has been the same ALL ALONG and, as I just pointed out, it's not always all able-bodied people with me.

I am not all over the place. I NEVER ONCE SAID I want to buy out the handicapped section or even buy more than just the four tickets.

Once last year, I took another crippled girl on a date to a game and my friend brought his wife, so that shouldn't be allowed? Are crippled people not allowed to have normal friends?

Like I said, if three normal people want to go with one other disabled person, it's great, but people just robbing crippled people of seats is wrong.

I have been consistent.

That is already allowed...and I suspect that if you call/text/email the box office they will help accommodate larger groups if at all possible

what the issue is that YOU are whining about tickets in the handicapped section not being available for disabled persons. At the same time,  you are whining about not being able to buy unlimited tickets,  in the handicapped section for your abled-bodied friends.  And then further complaining when abled-bodied people get tickets off the resale market but you still want the ability to sell YOUR handicapped tickets to whomever..

What specifically is YOUR proposed policy and how do you expect it to be LEGALLY policed?

Winning makes believers of us all

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Normal People Sitting In The Handicapped Section - pally - 01-31-2023, 06:21 PM