Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Normal People Sitting In The Handicapped Section
(02-01-2023, 02:54 PM)Roland Wrote: Ok, glad you're willing to admit it.  Go pound sand.  You don't automatically get the best seats just because you're handicapped and you've decided to get on the bandwagon.  The best handicapped seats are sold out just like all the other best seats.  You don't get to decide whether anyone in particular needs those seats.  You don't get to decide how many people someone who has those seats is allowed to bring along.

Nobody is stealing your seats.  They're not your seats unless you bought a COA.  You just want to show up on game day and roll your ass down in front of people who have been buying tickets for 30 years.

Again, call the ticket office the day tickets go on sale and ask for the best ADA tickets available for the games you want.  Tell us what they offer you.  If what is available to the public from the Bengals at that time is better than what you're offered then we can all get on board with your cause.  I doubt that will be the case.  It's certainly not based on the anecdotes you've shared to date. 

I think you should have available every reasonable opportunity and experience as the rest of us.  What is preventing you from getting what you want has nothing to do with your handicap and everything to do with ticket demand and availability. We don't get to pick the seat we want and get it at face value either.  You're asking for special treatment, not equal access.

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

This is incredible! 

I love when people act like hard asses because they have nothing to offer in a debate!

You think it's perfectly fine for normal people to steal the handicapped seats because there's other handicapped seats in worse areas! That's INCREDIBLE!

What bandwagon are you speaking of that I got on?! I'm definitely confused by that. I've been going to games since '03, a lot since '04, and pretty regularly since '05.

Who has been buying tickets for 30 years that I'm stealing them from?! Are they disabled?! 

You're spouting off bulllshit because this is not about whether or not people need those seats or how many they can bring: this entire thread has been about people stealing the seats that don't need them.

I haven't bought a COAs because THEY told us not to since it's not always the same three people that went with me and, also, why would I need to buy a license for my wheelchair?

People are stealing my seats by buying the seats when they don't need them.

I thank you VERY MUCH for this post because nothing gives me more joy than when people post with emotion and try to talk down to me and just end up looking like a wannabe hard ass!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Normal People Sitting In The Handicapped Section - BFritz21 - 02-01-2023, 04:44 PM