Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
5 Key Players Bengals May Have To Get Rid Of This Off Season
(02-06-2023, 02:22 PM)casear2727 Wrote: WKRC is either looking for views or not very bright.

Bengals are paying Burrow without question.  Even as the highest paid player the structure of the deal can be very team friendly.

As long as LC is on IR he cant be cut, Trey is a bargain, and Reader is the best run stuffer in the NFL.

The truth is the Bengals do not have to cut anyone to pay Joe.  To pay Tee, Wilson and others decisions will have to be made.

This…. and I’d expect Joe gets pulled in on Higgins. It’s just like GB/Rodgers/Adams and KC/Mahomes/Hill it’s a tough formula and I’d expect he chooses Chase over Higgins. Personally the WR market isn’t good for anybody. I think Higgins is with us in ‘23
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5 Key Players Bengals May Have To Get Rid Of This Off Season - Soonerpeace - 02-06-2023, 06:18 PM