Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Garett Bolles may be on trading block?
(02-16-2023, 02:49 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I think we could have him for a lot less than our 1st round pick Sunset. Vet at 30 years old,  he is All-Pro but coming off a broken 
leg, I think we could get him for our 3rd round pick and I would do it in a hearbeat. Nice thread, this is the position we need to 
address in Free Agency, the LT spot even though Carman started to play much better
that doesn't mean he is the answer.

We can add a RT in the Draft at RT like Darnell Wright and we are set on the OL for years to come in front of Burrow. This would
be an all in move for the Super Bowl type of move and would absolutely love it.

Having multiple Tackles capable of playing should be the standard, as opposed to a luxury in football.  I think that too many are fixated on the idea of the offense potentially falling to pieces if Tee Higgins moves on to a max contract somewhere.  Just take a look at both teams that were in the Superbowl, both with very strong offensive lines.  In fact, the Chiefs even showed the blueprint on how to let your electric WR walk and still win the big one.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Garett Bolles may be on trading block? - SunsetBengal - 02-17-2023, 02:13 PM