Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Feb Mock - WVUHomer
(02-22-2023, 08:52 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I could get on board with the first two picks, if they were the best available in a spot that could see potential 1st year reps.  I'll be honest, I don't watch a lot of Big12 football, so I haven't even looked at the bio on that CB in the 3rd.  The RB in the 4th seems not like a guy the Bengals would want as a potential featured back.  If he's going to be a COP back, he needs to have exemplary blocking skills, as well as be a solid receiver.  The slot receiver in the 5th could be worth a tryout, Purdue is a traditional passing team.  Durham in the 6th is a steal.  I know nothing about the NT prospect that you took in the 7th.

I don't watch much college at all (I strangely never got into it, maybe just forgot they played the games on Sat in my younger days). All my tape study is during offseason draft process.

Izzy Abanikanda was just a back who caught my eye lately. He's 5'11" 215 lbs. He might be a scat back right now but I feel he develop improving his already solid game. The one year of production could mean he lasts longer than some other RBs. He also broke Tony Dorsetts single game rushing record for Pitt.

Charlie Jones just seemed like a solid player and for depth at slot, felt comfortable taking him there for now.

As to Durham, he was my 6th pick but wasn't a 6th rounder lol. I traded down in 4 and picked up a couple 7ths. Used those 7ths I got to trade up from 6th back to 5th.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Feb Mock - WVUHomer - WVUHomer - 02-21-2023, 11:02 PM
RE: Feb Mock - WVUHomer - SunsetBengal - 02-22-2023, 08:52 PM
RE: Feb Mock - WVUHomer - WVUHomer - 02-22-2023, 10:44 PM
RE: Feb Mock - WVUHomer - WVUHomer - 02-24-2023, 09:40 PM
RE: Feb Mock - WVUHomer - OSUfan - 02-25-2023, 04:43 PM