Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF Simulation - No OT in the 1st
(02-25-2023, 08:43 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Really like this draft. The only thing that doesn't make this perfect is the lack of TE. I know you pointed out Hunter and Hurst but that position would really be lacking. Instead of THT, I would take a some TE prospect but I understand getting a Hilton understudy.

I wanted a TE as well but I wanted Durham but he wasn't available...  Wink but seriously I intended on taking a TE but I never felt that what I had available was a better value than what was available at other positions. I was looking at Tyler Kraft in the range of Tomlinson but he went off the board right before I got to draft. At that point Tomlinson was seriously difficult to pass on.

If Hurst is brought back on a multi-year deal then I believe the Bengals are sitting in pretty good shape. Hurst is only 29 and he has been relatively lightly used while in the NFL. I feel like there is a good bit of tread left on the tires with him. There is also the fact that he fits this offense to a T and has a great rapport with Burrow and the staff. I also think Wilcox has made some important plays when he has been targeted and Asaisi is a really strong blocker.

I do feel that a player like Luepke could take some heat off the TE position if they were to use him in an H-back role like Minnesota and Green Bay used to do. I think this kid could be a very versatile weapon that would compliment the weapons we already have. You are talking about a FB that had over 800 yards from scrimmage.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
PFF Simulation - No OT in the 1st - OSUfan - 02-25-2023, 06:56 PM
RE: PFF Simulation - No OT in the 1st - OSUfan - 02-25-2023, 09:28 PM