Poll: How are you feeling about the Bengals FA at this point?
This poll is closed.
Feeling Good
80.00%
28 80.00%
Feeling Meh
5.71%
2 5.71%
Feeling Sick
0%
0 0%
Too soon
14.29%
5 14.29%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Day 2 of FA - How is everyone feeling?
(03-17-2023, 09:29 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I’m usually optimistic but it’s too soon for me. I read somewhere that Joe Burrow when only sacked 1 time or less in a game is undefeated. OBJ is going to help. The continuity of the OL will help. I think that between Jonah, Carman, and Collins we get better RT play. I’d draft a RT at 1. But we seem to be trending towards a TE @ 1. There’s some future all pros in this draft. But safety is a worry. As my good friend Leopard Leap said are we as good as last year? He’s right we aren’t, yet. But last year we were no doubt better the first day of FA. Today I don’t think we are close. But as we know from late Wednesday night things change quickly.

I do have faith in the organization that they are focused and determined to make the Bengals a Super Bowl Champ.

Why is safety a worry? Do you realize how we got Jessie Bates? We drafted him. Last year we drafted both Dax Hill and Tycen Anderson both of which Lou Anarumo was excited to bring into the safety room.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Day 2 of FA - How is everyone feeling? - OSUfan - 03-17-2023, 09:32 AM