Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Mothership projects Washington as the pick at 28
(04-06-2023, 04:13 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'd be pleased with Deonte Banks, as well.  And if they're going to draft him, might as well get that 5 year contract for him.

I looked back on bengals.com to see who was available in this Mock and Banks was taken in the late teens so I guess in this case
Mazi Smith or Calijah Kancey would also be possible if we want to go Defense instead of a TE in a deep TE class. It would be very 
telling on if we are going to extend DJ if we took Mazi Smith who I think will be a stud in the NFL just the same at DT.

If we take Kancey it might be telling about Carter, the Corners that were available at 28 seemed to be a bit of a reach.

Still love the Washington pick, it is just when a journalist like Hobspin says something I think the opposite lol

(04-06-2023, 07:27 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Kuntz would be my target at TE.
He's 6'8", He's a helluva catcher and needs to develop his blocking but that's a guy that would take this offense to another level. I think we might double dip so Strange would be a good one to pair with him.

Both those guys should be available in the mid rounds Mike...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Mothership projects Washington as the pick at 28 - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-06-2023, 07:40 PM