Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Mothership projects Washington as the pick at 28
(04-06-2023, 11:36 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Would be very happy with Washington but hate when they tell who our target may be and it very well could be a smoke screen.

Love Lap but it always wore me out him announcing who the Bengals wanted days before the draft. He was right a lot too, but just think keeping your cards close to the vest is the way to go pre-draft.

If I'm speaking for the team would just point to the fact the Bengals have put themselves in position to take the BPA and how the draft plays out will dictate which direction they go, could be OL, DL, DB, TE or RB. Which is true and at #28 is about all that you can do.

I don't think Lap gets to see the board anymore. Hoard mentioned one year that he and Lap would get invited into the war room and that's how they would make their guess.

Covid made the team move the draft board into a computer system and they've kept it that way since.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Mothership projects Washington as the pick at 28 - Bengal Dude - 04-07-2023, 01:29 AM