Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Mothership projects Washington as the pick at 28
(04-11-2023, 04:26 PM)depthchart Wrote: .

Good point about Bowers.

I think that I am more in the camp of Kincaid, Mayer in round 1 or LaPorta in round 2 versus getting Washington in round 1.

I respect Washington's rare size and speed physical traits at 6 foot 7 inches tall but he almost seems like a player that Mike Brown would have fell in love with had he been in a previous Draft then spent a lot of time developing & hoping for Greatness from.

I have a "feeling" that Duke Tobin, Zac and the current Coaching Staff may prefer the Kincaid, Mayer, and LaPorta type of player coming out of College in order to possibly get more immediate passing game production. This is just my guess on this.

I am curious of just how the Bengals will Draft the Tight End position this coming Draft. 

I expect that they will get it right.

I don't think Kincaid fits what the Bengals want in a TE at all.
They run a lot of 11 personnel, so the TE is no better than 3rd on the pecking order and will need to block a good amount.
Having a guy who is a glorified big WR to be the TE doesn't seem a fit with the Bengals offense.

LaPorta and Mayer are well-rounded and are better fits, I think.
Washington as well, but slightly different. I think he's the best blocker, but he's the riskiest for pass catching production.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Mothership projects Washington as the pick at 28 - ochocincos - 04-11-2023, 04:53 PM