Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals to meet with Trevor Siemian
(04-13-2023, 09:43 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Siemian would be a good fit as a backup here.  A end of the draft rookie QB would be a crap shoot. At least Siemian has done something at the NFL level that looks marginally good at times.

Yes, hope Siemian is still an option...

(04-13-2023, 12:54 PM)BengalBob Wrote: You're talking about FUTURE holes.  I think they showed us last year that they can fill FUTURE holes(Bates) and still go BPA.

btw, I'm in the extreme minority, but after some growing pains, I believe by the end of the year, our safety room will be an improvement over last year.

Daxton Hill is HIM

I do too, and even if you don't like Brick Scott to be as good as Vonn Bell, Tycen Anderson looked great in Preseason last year.

Corner is more of a need than Safety by far with Chido coming off of injury and Apple and Flowers not back yet. Plus, as JJ22 says,
Hilton might be gone after this year even though I don't like to think about it, same with Reader. I think it is in between both of your
posts honestly, we aren't as stacked as you say and aren't as desperate as JJ22 says.

(04-13-2023, 12:58 PM)jj22 Wrote: We saw this past year how quick depth become starters. I'm talking roster building and needs including starters, depth, and preparing for future losses.

That is true, honestly the more I think about it I would wait on Punter and get one as a UDFA and use the picks on roster building.

Sign Siemian and that way we are in a better place and don't need to waste a pick on a QB. We need interior push on the DL to 
really take our Defense to the next level IMO. DT, CB, RB and TE are our biggest holes because of who left and who are leaving IMO.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals to meet with Trevor Siemian - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-13-2023, 01:14 PM