Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Not So Sure #1 is a Tight End
(04-21-2023, 12:07 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Kincaid and Mayer make almost every major top 25 regardless of position lists by the meaningful experts. Being a TE and being a top 25 is noteworthy. Now if they aren’t there the best bet is to get a TE in the second or third. The next priority I think is RT because Carman is still unproven at RT and period really and contract is up. Collins had a bad back before his MCL and ACL. Jonah won’t be here. It’s a hole as is TE because of Smiths injury history. Cornerback it’s unlikely they start this year. It’s less a priority but we are thin there. It’ll be interesting where they go at 28. They’ve got lots of flexibility. Certainly Forbes is a real possibility at 28 but it’ll depend on who’s available at TE or RT. JMHO

Do you mean Jonah won't be here in '23 or not here in '24? The Bengals have zero leverage in trading Jonah. Unless a team had an absolute emergency at LT then it is highly unlikely that the come calling for Jonah and give up anything worth trading him for. All the other 31 teams know that he is a free agent in '24 that is not going to cost them a pick or $12.6 million in salary. People may want to brace for him being the RT in '23. If he chooses not to play or does not play his ass off it could really hurt him as a free agent.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
I'm Not So Sure #1 is a Tight End - kevin - 04-21-2023, 02:17 AM
RE: I'm Not So Sure #1 is a Tight End - OSUfan - 04-21-2023, 07:13 PM