Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Not So Sure #1 is a Tight End
(04-21-2023, 07:13 PM)OSUfan Wrote: Do you mean Jonah won't be here in '23 or not here in '24? The Bengals have zero leverage in trading Jonah. Unless a team had an absolute emergency at LT then it is highly unlikely that the come calling for Jonah and give up anything worth trading him for. All the other 31 teams know that he is a free agent in '24 that is not going to cost them a pick or $12.6 million in salary. People may want to brace for him being the RT in '23. If he chooses not to play or does not play his ass off it could really hurt him as a free agent.

Yes I expect he’ll be gone at the latest on draft day. We’ll see.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
I'm Not So Sure #1 is a Tight End - kevin - 04-21-2023, 02:17 AM
RE: I'm Not So Sure #1 is a Tight End - Soonerpeace - 04-21-2023, 08:36 PM