Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What’s the RB’s you are following?
I am not sure what you mean by following but there are backs that I find interesting for the Bengals in this draft:

Bijan Robinson - It is a pipe dream for the Bengals but stranger things have happened in the draft I guess. What is not to like when there really is not true weakness to his game. Would effectively end the Joe Mixon saga on June 1st.

Tyjae Spears - One of my favorites in this draft. I think he would be the playmaker that this offense has sorely missed in the backfield. When this kid gets in the open field he is gone. He routinely runs through arm tackles and is effective in pass protection.

Roschon Johnson - I love the way this kid plays the game. He is 100% effort 100% of the time. I would really like to see him with Cincinnati.

Israel Abanikanda - His speed is very intriguing I guess the question is how effective he can be in the receiving game as it just was not something he was asked to much at Pitt.

Deneric Prince - I feel like he may well be the most underrated RB in this draft class and I think he has the skillset to be a very effective NFL back.

Hunter Luepke - Anyone pigeonholing this kid as a blocking back is crazy. This kid can do it all really.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What’s the RB’s you are following? - OSUfan - 04-22-2023, 10:29 PM