Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nate's most likely to happen Mock...
(04-24-2023, 03:16 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: That would be a very solid draft Nate. Nice work.

Thanks bud.  Cool

(04-24-2023, 03:22 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Evans can't get on the field, Williams is on a 1 year minimum deal and Mixon will probably be gone next year. Double dipping at RB doesn't seem out of the question at all, especially in terms of providing competition. 

With Nate's mock, Roschon is your immediate day 1 replacement for Samaje, and McIntosh would likely be used more in the receiving game. Makes plenty of sense and I'm sure the Bengals would love if something like that fell their way.

Exactly, we are anything but set at RB right now and we have looked at RB's and TE's the most of any positions. I think we 
double dip at both in a deep Draft for both and it would be a good idea to do so. Spears is my favorite RB after the first round
but hard not to really like this scenario as it ensures Corner and DT while adding the weapons.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nate's most likely to happen Mock... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-24-2023, 03:41 PM