Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Why the Bengals have embraced the lightest offseason schedule in the NFL
(05-26-2023, 06:10 AM)casear2727 Wrote: I get the oline narrative, but we only had 2 new linemen available for the preseason with LC and Cappa dinged up.  As to the other 2; Karras didnt need the work and Volson did play in the preseason.  Im not sure how much the preseason games would have helped Jonah and he had already missed an entire season due to knee injury that occurred before the season started.  Just my 2 cents.  I hope none of them play in the preseason again this year, colleges dont play preseason games.  I want them all healthy for another late run.

This is where I'm at. I don't want a single starter playing in the pre-season. Imagine, after all this hype, we lose Orlando Brown Jr for the season in a frikken pre-season game. I just don't see the risk/reward when both the players and coaches say they get nothing out of pre-season and get their best work during practice. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why the Bengals have embraced the lightest offseason schedule in the NFL - Sled21 - 05-26-2023, 08:26 AM