Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Why the Bengals have embraced the lightest offseason schedule in the NFL
(05-29-2023, 01:50 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Well said Wyche. When the vets that have had significant experience playing in the biggest of games praise what Zac and the staff 
are doing it has to be a great sign. Would be nice to start fast for once under Taylor though, there are many reasons why we haven't
as Zac said. I disagree with Sled and Casaer on not having any starters play in the Preseason though. I think chemistry needs to be 
worked on namely with the new players, Orlando Brown and the other Tackle on the right side and the new starting Safeties.

I know practice does the same thing, but I cannot help but think that if the OL and Burrow were healthy and had chemistry going, 
we wouldn't of started out 0-2. This year we have a shot at being healthy and gaining the early chemistry in TC and the Preseason.

I know a guy like Orlando could get hurt in the Preseason as Sled and Casaer alluded to but what Xeno said also makes sense. You
need to prepared for players getting hurt anyways and a player can get hurt in the first regular season game just the same.

Cappa got hurt during the last Ravens game because we couldn't sit him or anyone else. That poor start played a big role in that. The coin toss shit didn't help either.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why the Bengals have embraced the lightest offseason schedule in the NFL - jason - 05-29-2023, 05:04 PM