Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This might hype you up just a tad.
Fantastic read, thanks Soonerpeace. Will watch the vid later after I get some work done. Zac sure has turned into a damn good HC.

I know he benefits from having a player like Burrow, but you cannot ignore the roster he has put around him and what Lou has done
with the Defense either. Love hearing that about Orlando and Munoz, nothing better than learning from the best ever and how he went
about doing things and I think Orlando fits here much better than he did with the Ratbirds and Chefs and their running QB's who don't
have near as quick of a release as Burrow who loves to step up into the pocket instead of throwing on the run all the time.

With our IOL getting all the work in together last year we are solid there for once.

Love also hearing about Irv Smith and how good he is looking, if he can stay healthy, he is really talented, like Drew said, smooth in
his routes and has great hands. Think this guy could make a big impact, so young, just has to stay healthy same with Sydney Jones.

The middle TE screen could be deadly with Irv Smith Jr. As Speedy Thomas said.... THIS IS THE YEAR!!! Rock On
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This might hype you up just a tad. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-16-2023, 01:37 PM