Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Callahan Says Burrow is Becoming Like A Coach!
(07-01-2023, 02:58 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yes, the Burrow appendectomy and the new OL with no chemistry made those 2 L's.

We were simply not ready to play early in the season. Hope this year we start out hot for once under Taylor with Burrow actually 
healthy and the OL with some continuity together. The Safeties need to get a lot of practice together and even some Preseason 
experience to gain trust so they aren't a weakness early in the season. Love Dax Hill's upside, Nick Scott was a good add and 
Jordan Battle could be a stud down the road too, but there should be growing pains here.

Chido is looking really good in all the vids thank God and CTB should be much better this year. 

Adding Myles Murphy to the pass rush has me excited for the Defense if our Safeties can lock down the back end. They have the
speed no doubt about that. We probably have the fastest Secondary in the NFL going into this season.

Chido still has 10 weeks before first game as do Collins and Jonah. I know you are in the camp the safeties will be fine. I like the athleticism but let’s be honest Nick Scott was 78th best safety and a lowly 54.2 PFF grade. I think he’s better than that but paired w/ Dax’s inexperience I’m concerned early.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Callahan Says Burrow is Becoming Like A Coach! - Soonerpeace - 07-01-2023, 03:20 PM