Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Top 100 Players-Trey Hendrickson
I honestly love the Top 100. Gets me ready for the season. I don't take it too seriously, it's a marketing tool and all in good fun. It has a place in my life.

But if Burrow isn't named #1 I'm heading down to 345 Park right now to tackle their staff. Jk lol. I do wonder where he'll end up, tho. It has to be Top 5, bare minimum. The NFL's entering its Burrow years and I'm here for it.

I'd love me a pot good ol' fashioned chamomile Tee but I doubt we're boiling water this year. Just doesn't seem like the kind of guy who'll get recognized. There are just so many great players in the league and his #'s aren't in that class. They should be, don't get me wrong. I think in an actual Top 100 draft of NFL execs he'd get picked. But as long as this remains an exercise aimed at the fans, he'll probably get overlooked. I'd love to be proven wrong.

Other than Burrow, Chase will get tabbed. Good to see Trey crack the Top 75. Reader deserves a spot and I wouldn't be shocked (just mildly surprised) if he got named. Same with one of Logan or Germaine. That'd be more of a surprise but I figure it's time to honor Lou and give star treatment to the men he's developed. Logan and Germaine are both studs who can excel on most any defense in the league imo. And as a final name, I hope they give Bates his roses as well. With Budda at 73 I think it's still possible. I'd take JB30 ahead of Budda Baker 100 times out of 100.

"Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL Top 100 Players-Trey Hendrickson - tms - 07-27-2023, 12:48 PM