Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCarron gets a taste of Play-Off action BEFORE play-offs
No, I'm not talking about shedding demons or McCarron going to another team for a draft pick.....Let me put it in a nutshell.....We could say McCarron is being thrown into Monday Night game against a tough team in only his second start, we could cry about that.....but he is going to be thrown into a play-off game in only his 4th start.....So this is an OPPORTUNITY for him to get some play-off game type reps in hopes that win or lose, he is more prepared for that play-off start.  WE WANT TO WIN IN THE PLAY-OFFS.

Now to the person that asked what makes me think Dalton won't be back. I have no idea if Dalton will be back , nor do any of us.  Nor do the Bengals or the doctors or his thumb, at this time.....Which is why this Prime Time game is a good learning experience because his 4th start will be a play-off game.  Yes, he is being thrown to the wolves, but Hostetler did it for the Giants in 1990.  It has been done, not often, but it has been done.

That Super Bowl Trophy I use as my picture....Lets still take that home to Cincinnati. ...GO BENGALS !!!!
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: McCarron gets a taste of Play-Off action BEFORE play-offs - kevin - 12-27-2015, 02:55 PM