Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With All These Schools Switching Conferences…… The
(08-05-2023, 06:07 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: With these schools switching to the Big 10 and wherever else, will it attract bigger names to schools like Ohio State and make them better able to compete with the SEC?

I know Michigan and Ohio State are too 5 in the nation but it still feels like it’s the SEC and everyone else.

I don't think so, honestly. If anything, I think USC and Oregon may see a small recruiting boost due to more national exposure. A lot of those PAC-12 games would kick off at 9-10 P.M. central time. They are already big brands and will now see more national exposure throughout the season. However, I really don't think much is going to change in the grand scheme of things. All of these schools are fantastic at recruiting. It's just going to be a lot more difficult to go undefeated for any team in the conference. An in-conference schedule of Michigan/USC/Oregon/Wisconsin is going to be absolutely brutal. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: With All These Schools Switching Conferences…… The - KillerGoose - 08-07-2023, 10:51 AM