Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF Bengals 2023 team/player predictions
(08-11-2023, 01:50 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I know you said it was a simulation, but the simulator just seems to be improbable for the bolded.

Boyd's targets and production have been declining each of the past 3 seasons, so unless there's an injury factored in to Chase and/or Higgins, I think Boyd is once again in the 700-800 yard range with Chase and/or Higgins for sure having 1000+ yards. Definitely not seeing Boyd have 900+ if Mixon and Smith are also getting more heavy into the passing game.

Mixon having over 600 yards receiving in this simulation? The most he's had was 441. Jumping over 150 more receiving yards feels overly improbable, I think.

The overall record on the year feels about right though.

Keen observations. Mixon’s low …. just kidding.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PFF Bengals 2023 team/player predictions - Soonerpeace - 08-11-2023, 02:27 PM