Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are our best position coaches?
(12-26-2015, 10:23 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Vance Joseph does a great job with the secondary.

Yup....

(12-26-2015, 10:29 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: Yep I'd say Vance Joseph, hands down. 

.....and doesn't Mark Carrier help with the group as well?

(12-26-2015, 01:40 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I've become a fan of Jay Hayes, considering he's never had a 1st round pick, rarely gets a 2nd rounder, yet his d-line is arguably the biggest strength of the team.

Good point....and I think it is either the biggest strength, or second to the secondary.

(12-26-2015, 09:20 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: You say they're gravy stains.

I bet WychesWarrior would beg to differ.

Thems Mike Brown's booty juice stains.

[Image: th?id=OIP.M06155278ce8e1d83679cdadb86063...=234&h=159]

You know it!  LMAO

(12-27-2015, 09:37 AM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Is this April fools......?

Good Post

(12-27-2015, 02:52 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: He has been considered as a sure fire, can't miss type of hire from those in the league.

We can only go by word of mouth on this, but when you have guys like Jones come out and say he is the best position coach that he has ever had, it lends credence to the idea.

Exactly right.....

(12-27-2015, 04:26 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Meh. Any time he's had a great o-line it featured multiple early draft picks (Willie Anderson, Steinbach, Levi Jones, Whit, Zeitler, Andre Smith, etc). When has PA ever developed a mid-late round pick into a good starter? When has he made an elite group without multiple early draft draft picks?

Jay Hayes can make that claim. Alexander, not so much. 

.....and to add a little to jfk's post, no one has been trying to "steal" Alexander from this staff for almost three decades.  Why is that if he's so great?  No promotions, no one wanting his services......including his ability to tickle the ivories.....I mean, SURELY someone in this league interested in winning Super Bowls would have tried to pluck this genius from our staff by now, right? WTF

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who are our best position coaches? - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-28-2015, 03:37 PM