Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 AFC Teams lost during Week 1 & 1 of the 7 AFC Playoff spots held by a Winless Team
(09-12-2023, 04:50 PM)depthchart Wrote: I agree Chiefs, Bills.    The Jags have an easy division.    Can Tua stay healthy for Miami ?     Chargers & Patriots likely better than last year.

The Jets defense looks very good and would give the Bengals problems, however, their loss of Aaron Rodgers shows just how Fluid NFL seasons 

can be.   With Rodgers they may have been a Force. 

The Bengals have their hands full in the AFC North this year. 

Browns defense plus Deshaun Watson has already proven to be a real problem.

If Lamar Jackson stays healthy all season then the Ravens will be right in the mix.

The Steelers offense should be improved and their defense with T J Watt can give the Bengals problems.

The Bengals will flat out have to Earn it or take a step backwards.

I agree the Bengals are going to  have to earn it. I do not see Watson lasting more than a few more games if he continues to play like he did Sunday. He did not look like he even wanted to get up after that Malachi Crunch. The Ravens health problems are already in full swing with Dobbins out for the year. Even with Twat, I don't see Pissburgh factoring in.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10 AFC Teams lost during Week 1 & 1 of the 7 AFC Playoff spots held by a Winle... - Sled21 - 09-12-2023, 04:55 PM