Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
(09-17-2023, 05:16 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: We've gone and lost these games anyway. Of course it's easier in hindsight, but we're now likely at a stronger disadvantage for Week 3 too.

I know Burrow would've pestered Zac to play, that's understood. But what about Burrow has made the team think 'yeah he's ready'. What have they seen in practice which has made them think he's good to go? He's clearly not quote ready based on these two games.

Neither of these games were the AFC Championship game. We can rebound from 0-2 with both losses being in the division. Play the long game.

It's too late now. Imagine signing Burrow to a huge contract and then him sitting for X games, in hindsight you can't tell me that didn't cross zac and burrow's mind. It looks like burrow is injured worse now than when he was a couple weeks ago, that's zac Taylor's fault. Zac is here for life though can't ever cross out that superbowl appearance.

I think if that contract wasn't defined yet and it wasn't burrow's contract year to sign that huge deal he wouldn't have played these first 2 games or had a higher chance not to.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 09-17-2023, 05:19 PM