Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Week 4 Titans vs Bengals Prediction Thread
I predict this is going to be a tough game. Do not be fooled by Tennessee at Cleveland game. At Tennessee is much harder, like going into a snake pit. We all remember at Tennessee in play-offs of 2021 season, a hard game. Titans did not have a healthy Henry at RB either, oh he played, but not healthy. Henry will be more of a force to deal with Sunday. The Tennessee Head Coach is tough as nails and his team plays tough as nails due to him, so the Tennessee Head Coach will give a tough game. A stadium full of Tennessee Fans will give a tough game. Tennessee in recent years has shown a Defense that gets to and sacks the quarterback and is hard for O Lines to block.

So anybody thinking this will be an easy game is mistaken. At Tennessee is a very hard game. We as Bengals Fans already know this unless some have no memory and can not remember how tough at Tennessee was in 2021 play-offs.

So I predict a hard game. I just hope Bengals come out with a win. I also hope Burrow comes out OK, because I look for him to take a few hits on that calf Sunday. Tennessee usually has a good pass rush.

GO BENGALS

Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Week 4 Titans vs Bengals Prediction Thread - kevin - 09-30-2023, 03:33 PM
RE: Week 4 Titans vs Bengals Prediction Thread - IcoHolic - 10-01-2023, 11:04 AM