Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
It’s Monday. Anyone Get Fired Yet?
(10-02-2023, 12:56 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Have a look around the high schools of Cincinnati and NKY hire the guy who’s team who has scored the most points and I promise you they will look more dangerous in offence that what the ***** brain trust of Taylor Callahan and Burrow are coming up with at the moment.

Obviously I’m joking (ish) nobody is expecting Andy Reid and Mcdaniels levels of creativity but when you have the best WR trio in the game and a more than adequate RB this shit can’t go on much longer.

When was the last time we went out and absolutely destroyed a team with the talent we have? The panthers and Falcons games last year were the closest we’ve been.

We barely beat a banged up Ravens in the playoffs and you get people saying oh it’s the AFC north they know each other, bullshit we coach scared and don’t give our guys a chance to shine.

Look what happened against the Chiefs Tee high points the ball for a TD Joe throws one down to chase in to double coverage and makes the play.

Time after time after time we’ve cut our own balls off by playing scared and the fans are rightly sick of it.

Keep Taylor as HC he’s a great leader of men and created a championship winning culture but for the love of god get someone else to call plays could you imagine the amount of applications from hungry exciting coaches wanting to work with Joe and the 3 headed monster?

Sure we get it, coaching has been disappointing.  But other than your joking (ish) part about high school coaches none of that answers my earlier questions.  Four games in to the season if they start firing people who realistically will replace them?  I'm simply interested in suggested names of available coaches that will improve things and replace the proposed fired coaches.  It is easy to start asking for heads to roll but probably not so easy at this point in the season to come up with viable replacements. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: It’s Monday. Anyone Get Fired Yet? - George Cantstandya - 10-02-2023, 01:11 PM