Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Anyone worried about the lack of the vertical passing game?
(10-16-2023, 12:17 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: McDaniel is a masterful at developing run schemes...our staff, not so much. It feels like the run game is an afterthought much of the time.

I'm a huge fan of Zac the HC. Not so much as a play caller or scheme designer. His offenses have always been inconsistent, even at their best...prone to completely disappearing for stretches of games. There just hasn't been any real evolution of this offense. IMO, they lack creativity and are a little too stubborn at times. 

I would love to see them bring someone in next year that is capable of developing an effective and adaptable run game. I know Zac likes to say they're a throwing team...but it would be nice to be able to take some pressure off Joe and put it on defenses. 

This ^^^^^^^

Have always said that I'm more proud of winning ugly than dominating. Most everybody can win when things are going right, but when theyre not you have to overcome and find a way with with shear determination. That being said it would be nice to see the dominant Bengals more often this season and not always winning ugly.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone worried about the lack of the vertical passing game? - Go Cards - 10-16-2023, 07:13 AM