Poll: Are The Bengals Winning A Playoff Game This Year?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are The Bengals Winning A Playoff Game This Year?
I have little to no hope that this team can win a playoff game under the current regime. In the first half of the season I was actually beginning to believe this team had finally found their heart. Finally found their passion, determination, moxy, mo-jo, and were going to play with the passion and determination it takes.

Now that we're getting down to the nitty-gritty the same old - same old is shining through.

In the first half of the season talent can get you through, it can overcome the shortcomings of everything else. As the weather turns cold and the injuries pile up the true heart and passion of a team come through. And this is where coaching has to take over and provide the solutions to all the problems.

We have a #1 WR who regularly fails in the clutch and just isn't physical enough to to overcome any resistance. Our O-line badly need upgrades at C and RT. We have a CB whom regularly whiffs on 2 or 3 plays a game as far as knowing his responsibilities and this is his 4th season. We have a kicker whom any time it's more than 40 yards hold your breath.

We have a HC whom has no idea what to do if plan A fails and zero ability to adjust on the fly. Our 2nd half offensive production in "Big Games" is beyond words horrific ! And this isn't a new development it's the norm over the seasons.

If I had big money I'd bet it's 1 and done again. I hope I'm wrong and have been hoping for 40 years.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are The Bengals Winning A Playoff Game This Year? - bengalfan74 - 12-30-2015, 01:50 AM