Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Steelers won't make the playoffs
(12-29-2015, 01:06 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Agreed. After last nights game, Im sticking with my playoff prediction. jets and Chiefs make it in.

Jets @Bengals
Chiefs @Texans

The jets will be knocked out of the playoffs by rex ryan at buffalo. The steelers will back into the playoffs when johnny football fumbles at the one yard line as he is about to score the winning TD with time running out. And just as my dream of beating the steelers in the playoffs with AJ McCarron is about to be realized, the broncos kicker clangs the game tying FG off the left upright in the late game as the broncos lose to the chargers. Bengals get the #2 seed, and we never get to see if our playoff woes were due to Dalton because McCarron never gets the chance to prove otherwise. Dalton comes back and the Bengals beat the chiefs (who beat the texans in the WC round) at PBS in the divisional round. The steelers beat brock osweiler at denver, but then fall to their old nemesis brady at NE in the next round. The Bengals travel to NE for the AFCCG and make tom brady and his stable of unknown WRs look mortal to win a trip to Santa Clara.

By the way, I was self pleasuring while I wrote this.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Steelers won't make the playoffs - PhilHos - 12-21-2015, 03:18 PM
RE: Steelers won't make the playoffs - Beaker - 12-30-2015, 12:29 PM