Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please Don't Waste This Season...
(12-31-2015, 03:45 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: When I watch a Pats game I see  like some crazy wrestling match or something with a villlian.  Keep punching him!!  Haymaker, haymaker, haymaker!"  "Man, he's out. Get off him!!! You're killing him!!!"  "No, I'm going to hit about a dozen more times.  Then I'm going to Hulk Hogan leg drop on him.  Then I'm going to pretend to walk away only to turn around and put him in a camel clutch.  Then I'm going to punch a fan.  And then I'm going to hit one last time just because I can."

That's how I can best articulate the difference in approach.  I think our coach goes into ulta-conservative mode and steers away from the very thing that gave him the lead in the first place.  That, and I think his ability to both properly motivate his staff and players, and to make adjustment and counter his opponent in the 2nd half is severely lacking.

Yep, the Patriots offense is consistent, every quarter they're in the top 3 or 4 in points basically, there's no difference by quarter/half. Their defense is worse in the 2nd half, likely because other teams are throwing haymakers in the 1st half.

But it's easy to see, Billy Bellicheat does not play marvin ball. The worst part of that is if you swapped head coaches, Belichick would have the Bengals offense humming all game - better than the Patriots, due to superior talent. Josh Mcdaniels is not why the Patriots offense is the way it is.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please Don't Waste This Season... - reuben.ahmed - 12-31-2015, 03:57 PM