Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please Don't Waste This Season...
(12-31-2015, 04:08 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: If they lose, can you really say that it would be because Andy Dalton is hurt?  It's not like he's some playoff juggernaut.

It would definitely be an excuse.  You can't lose one player (albeit, at the most important position) and claim that that is the reason that you lost.  On a team as good as the Bengals, you overcome things like that.

I'd feel much more comfortable with Andy in there, but it's not as if McCarron has played badly....he's filled in very well, actually.

hes filled in well for a backup QB.. but the struggles are obvious

McCarron i believe can manage the game. what that means is hes not gonna win us the game thats gonna be up to the other 45 players on the field.

McCarrons job is to not lose the game for us.

I know Andy Dalton does not have a playoff victory. But for anyone on this forum to sit here and say we wouldnt be in a better position to win with dalton than without is just completely assinine.

and while mccarron has filled in nicely against one of the worst teams in the league and a great 1/2 game vs the #1 defense.

neither of those will be enough in the playoffs where the competition raises the bar.

(im not blaming anything on McCarron just for the Record its just obvious he doesnt have the control or the experience to run the offense like it will be needed... just one drive in the 2nd half last week and maybe our Defense isnt completely gassed... if its a result of playcalling (due to lack of trust) i dont know.)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please Don't Waste This Season... - XenoMorph - 12-31-2015, 04:13 PM