Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please Don't Waste This Season...
(12-31-2015, 04:52 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: I am in agreement that Adam Jones needs to return punts.I mean you got one of the most dangerous punt-returners and you do not use him.Come on MAN!!! And to me all of you are right,old marvin plays way too conservative.He sucks sucks big time.He needs to keep the foot on the gas and just keep hammering away ALL GAME.He haS never done that.I mean when they got 40-50 seconds left before the half and he justs takes a friggin knee.That just kills me.big ben and tom brady will go for a  score and use their two minute drill.I cannot stand his way of running the team.If you got a second left you should be trying to score,you moron.If he plays that way against the dirty-birds,he will get killed.Ryan Mallett it a damn good qb and he is about 6ft6in.And he has a killer instinct,just like old big ben.I have been very critical of giggles way of running this team in game time management and playing so stinkin conservative.I HATE THAT SHI-----T !!!! ONE more thing.Hue needs to use his highly skilled receivers much more.Get big chunks of yardage by throwning deep.I mean you got TYLER EIFERT,A.J.GREEN,MARVIN JONES, AND M.SANU.He does not use his WR's near enough.Instead he keeps trying to run the rock up the middle and its not working good enough.Sometimes yes,but come on man,throw the friggin rock deep down the field,best case you get a TD,or worse PI which is okay too.Big Ben,Tom B,Carson P all get big chunks by throwin it.To win in prime time you have to throw it with the deep ball.We have the talent,please use it Hue.Then get up on them and now pound the shit out of them.Wear down the CB's in the first half,get up on them and in the second half,you can be more selective in slingin it.I know the refs are calling a lot of pentalities on CB's.Take advantage of that.Marvin Lewis and company.I will be watching your arse and how you manage the clock on this upcoming battle.If you allow the dirty-birds to come in here and whip us,I hope you step down.
Adam Jones has had a foot injury and is probably not 100 percent.  Plus we are weak at corner right now.  So that's why they are not using him to return kicks/punts.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please Don't Waste This Season... - BonnieBengal - 12-31-2015, 09:54 PM