Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please Don't Waste This Season...
(01-01-2016, 02:30 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: For a couple years now, I've wanted to see 4 things from this team:

1. a better division record (we'll likely finish 5-1 there, so mission accomplished)
2. improved play in prime-time (we finished 1-3 and got destroyed in 2nd halves)
3. Earn a playoff BYE (better division and prime-time records would help accomplish this)
4. A playoff win

When your team is terrible, your goal should be to improve and make the playoffs. This team is already making the playoffs on a consistent basis, so the goals and expectations should be raised. For example, I'm sure Patriots and Seahawks fans wouldn't be content with simply making the playoffs and swiftly getting their asses kicked.

This team is better than that, and that's why I expect more. Even with McCarron at QB, this team should beat whoever we face in the WC round. We have more talent than teams like the Jets, Chiefs and Steelers. Throw in the fact we'll be at home and I think yet another first round loss should be considered a massive disappointment.

Spot on.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please Don't Waste This Season... - Rhinocero23 - 01-01-2016, 08:31 PM