Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
0-5 within the division let that sink in!
(12-24-2023, 04:23 AM)Tlawsonmariat82 Wrote: I'm sick to my stomach living in Baltimore with a diehard core of afc north fanatics;they won't let me dismiss the fact that we're winless in the division and honestly I can't blame them..I have a cousin that's a steelers fan I wouldn't answer her calls after the game because I had to cool down 1st, but her words were damn cuz are yall win any afc north game any time soon??

That hurt like a gut punch,but to twist the knife even deeper she said you guys have a college football defense ;she said I know we got 2 easy wins next year smdh..I knew the defense was bad but I didn't know we was this bad, bengals fans I don't think this is a quick fix unfortunately..

First game with Cleveland Burrow was maybe 65% and Burrow no preseason work. Second game against the Ravens Burrow is maybe 75% against a SB team. Still little preseason work interfering but barely lose. Third game against the Ravens again. We go up 10-7 then Joe is knocked out for the season. Fourth game Jake’s first as starter we lose 16-10. Fifth game Jake throws 3 INT. and we play poorly on defense.

What am I missing?
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 0-5 within the division let that sink in! - Soonerpeace - 12-24-2023, 12:36 PM