Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MDD Way too cold to do anything outside Simulation
(01-19-2024, 08:02 PM)OSUfan Wrote: Sanders cannot block and when you don't block for the Bengals you do not play TE. Hudson is a good young TE but he started the season on the PS because he needed to improve his blocking.

I like Ivey but he is coming off a terrible injury and know one knows how he will come back from that and he also did not see many early snaps. Having a 7th round Ivey should not deter them at all from selecting a CB.

I am not sure where you got the terrible vision bit on Chase Brown but that could not be any less accurate. I have even went back and scoured draft evaluations of Brown and nowhere was vision remotely mentioned as an issue rather exactly the opposite:

https://www.nfldraftbuzz.com/Player/Chase-Brown-RB-Illinois

Hudson can't block, either, and was basically used as big slot WR.  He's also 29 years old.  If you like what Hudson brings, why don't you pass on a great value on a younger, cheaper, way more talented version?  

I'm not saying don't draft a CB for depth.  I'm questioning a CB for depth over guys that can start at other positions and are better value.

It's not in his scouting reports, but he showed terrible vision this year, like the pro game is moving too fast for him.  He can make guys whiff and bust big ones, but again, he takes way too many big negative plays.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: MDD Way too cold to do anything outside Simulation - Whatever - 01-20-2024, 08:03 PM