Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So how do you think we need to fix the defense this offseason?
(01-22-2024, 01:28 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: The comment I bolded is one part I find intriguing if a new offensive coordinator takes over for Callahan, who appears to have his second interview with the Titans today.

Perhaps it facilitates new thinking between Burrow and the new OC for how to approach the offensive scheme and play calling. I would hope a new OC brings new perspectives for both the coaching and the franchise QB.

I’m pretty sure Dan Pitcher is/has been waiting on Brian to leave. He knows he’s the absolute heir apparent. There are actually coaches out there who love Cincinnati, the head coach, the GM, and the owners. And family doesn’t want to leave.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So how do you think we need to fix the defense this offseason? - Soonerpeace - 01-22-2024, 01:37 PM